Alumni of the Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada (KAFEGAMA 87) in cooperation with the Faculty of Economics and Business UGM will organize an event Sharing Session: KAFEGAMA 87 Back to Campus.
This event will be held on:
- Day: Saturday
- Date: 8 April 2017
- Time: 9-11am
- Venue: Audio Visual Room, FEB UGM
Speakers (divided into four topics):
- Topic: Want to be a CEO in the State Owned Corporation?
- Anang Basuki, SE., Akt., CIA. (Executive Vice President of Credit Administration, PT BNI Tbk)
- Faik Fahmi, SE. (President Director ASDP Indonesia Ferry Persero, Former Director of Garuda Indonesia and Angkasa Pura II)
- Gigis Saptono, SE., Akt., CIA. (Director of Finance and HR PT. Kerata Api Logistik)
- Topic: Want to Succeed as a Bureaucrat?
- A. Kunta Wibawa Dasa Nugraha, MA., Ph.D. (Director of MoF Budget Formulation and Commissioner of PT. Sarana Multi Infrastructure Persero)
- Edi Manindo Harahap, SE., MBA. (Director of the Department of Banking Research and Regulation, the Financial Services Authority)
- Priyanto Budi Nugroho, SE., Akt., MAE. (Head Director of Treasury Operations Group, Treasury and Lending Operations Department, Bank Indonesia)
- Hestu Yoga Saksama, SE., Akt., MBT. (Director of Counseling, Services, and Public Relations, the Directorate General of Taxes)
- R. Wiwin Intanti, SE, Akt., M.Laws (Head Office of the Director General of Treasury Province of Bali, the Finance Ministry)
- Topic: Want to Succeed as a Professional?
- Ie Tjie Sing, SE., MM. (Director of PT. Reksa Finance)
- Lukman Hakim, M.Sc., Ph.D. (Vice Dean for Student Affairs and Alumni, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Sebelas Maret)
- Topic: Want to be a Businessman?
- Andressiawan, SE. (Businessman, Owner of PT Artha Putra Prima)
- Dwi Bagus Handoko, SE. (Businessmen, Owner of KARKA Group)
Benefits: Get new insights and share experiences from the speakers, doorprize, and snack
Participants: Students of the Faculty of Economics and Business UGM (Undergraduate and Graduate), is free and seating is limited
Registration: Fill out the online form below
Download: Poster (JPG)
For further information can contact: Office of Student Affairs Undergraduate Program, FEB UGM, Phone 0274 548510 ext. 229, CP: Yoga / Wheni.