Economics Student Association (HIMIESPA), Faculty of Economics and Business UGM will conduct an Economics Talk on "Development of Tourism Sector in The Digital Economy Era."
This event will be held on:
- Day: Friday
- Date: 21st September 2018
- Time: 07:30 AM to 11:30 AM
- Venue: Learning Center Auditorium, Faculty of Economics and Business UGM, 8th floor
- Ir. Firmansyah (General Manager of PT Telkom, Telecommunication Area of Yogyakarta )
- Jan Darmadi (Founder of PT Jakarta Setiabudi Internasional (JSI))
- Khairul Anwar (Marketing & Communications Manager at Royal Ambarukmo Yogyakarta)
- Fitri Diah Wahyuni, M.Si. (Head of Market Analysis Section of Tourism Office, Province of DIY)
- Popi Irawan, M.Sc. (Lecturers at Faculty of Cultural Science UGM)
- Participant: for public participant
- Fill out the online registration form, click here (seating is limited)
- Benefits: Snack and E-certificate
Download: Poster (JPG)
For further information can contact: Tia (082226078927), or trough social media: twitter @himiespa_ugm, instagram @himiespa_ugm, line @hwb2009t.