Shariah Corner in collaboration with Shariah Economics Forum (SEF), Universitas Gadjah Mada opens an opportunities for all students, professors, or public participant on writing and conference Journal of Islamic Economics and Business 'Muamalah' 2015 with the theme: "Islamic Economy and Business for Social Welfare", (Indonesia: Perekonomian dan Bisnis Islam untuk Kesejahteraan Sosial)
Guidelines, please click here for more detail
- Deadline for registration and paper submission: October 30, 2015
- Final Paper Submission: November 1, 2015
- Announcement for Selected Paper for Conference: November 5, 2015
- Paper Conference: November 11, 2015
- Prizes Total Rp10.000.000,-
- Paper will published on Journal of Islamic Economics and Business 'Muamalah' for year of 2015
- Free International Seminar: Islamic Accounting for Social Welfare, on November 12th 2015
For further information please contact: Salim 08989080905.
We wait for your contributions in the Journal of Islamic Economics and Business 'Muamalah' 2015 for better development of Islamic economics.