International Summer University (ISU) 2015 is a joint cooperation programme between the Faculty of Economics and Business of Universitas Gadjah Mada and Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien, Vienna. This year, ISU will take the theme "Global Supply Chain Management".
The International Summer University will be held on:
- Day, date: Monday to Monday, July 27 to August 17, 2015
- Venue: Universitas Gadjah Mada, Faculty of Economics and Business
- Schedule: see program schedule
- UGM Undergraduate and Graduate Student
- Curriculum Vitae with Photograph
- GPA more than 3.00 (proven with transcript)
- Has willingness to actively communicate in English
- Download: registration form [docx]
- Three credits worth of Global Supply Chain Management course*
- Lectures by professors from WU Vienna and UGM
- Class discussions with student from WU Vienna
- Visits to Indonesian companies
- Social and cultural events
- Participation certificate and diploma supplement
*Upon approval from each academic institution
Program fee: Rp825.000,00 (Undergraduate Student) and Rp1.650.000,00 (Graduate Student).
Applicant can submit document registration (CV, Scan Transcript, and Registration Form) to:
Facilities: Ramayana Ballet, Dinner in Prambanan, City Bike Tour, Lunch during the events, Welcoming Dinner. (ISU video, see here)
For FEB UGM student who are interested to join in International Summer University can submit the requirement document to: Office of International Affairs, FEB UGM, third floor east wing. (no later than: June 15, 2015).
Office of International Affairs,
Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada.
Contact Person: 085649982771 (Ati)