Monday, 24 November 2014 14:40
Study Development Forum, cooperation by CEDS FE Universitas Padjajaran and P2EB FEB Universitas Gadjah Mada will hosts BIES Economic Forum with topics "Family Hardship and The Growth of Micro and Small Firms in Indonesia."
The Forum will be held on:
- Day, date: Tuesday, December 2, 2014
- Time: 8am - 12pm
- Venue: Auditorium Djarum Foundation, 6th floor of Pertamina Tower, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Jl. Sosio Humaniora No.1, Yogyakarta
Panelists: presentation of papers by Rasyad Parinduri (University of Nottingham, Malaysian Campus)
- Dr. Eny Sulistyaningrum (FEB UGM)
- Dr. Firman Witoelar (Survey Meters)
The event will be opened by Professor Kirana Wihana Jaya, Dean of FEB Universitas Gadjah Mada. Live streaming is accessible via: feb.ugm.ac.id at the time of the event.
Tuesday, 18 November 2014 12:37
Student Service Center (SSC), Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada (FEB UGM) will be held "SPSS Training", for FEB UGM students.
The training will be held on:
- Day, date: Friday, December 12, 2014
- Time: 08:00am - 11:00am
- Venue: Computer Lab, 3rd floor east wing, FEB UGM Yogyakarta
- Presenters: Prof. Tri Widodo, Ph.D.
For students who are interested to follow this training, please register by filling out the online form. The training is free and attendees are limited, for more information can contact: Mr Yoga, the Student Affairs of Undergraduate Program of FEB UGM.
Monday, 10 November 2014 17:28
Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada (FEB UGM) in collaboration with Bloomberg Institute will held the Bloomberg Aptitude Test (BAT) on campus of FEB UGM Yogykarta.
What is the Bloomberg Aptitude Test (BAT)?, is a free 2-hour global standardized test that measures critical thinking skills on 8 subject areas relevant to business. Test results are pooled into the BAT Talent Search available to 20,000 unique employers worldwide.
Bloomberg Aptitude Test will be held on:
- Day, date:
- Saturday, November 22, 2014
- Saturday, December 20, 2014
- Saturday, January 24, 2015
- Saturday, February 21, 2015
- Time: 09:30am to finish
- Venue: Computer lab, South Wing, 3rd floor of FEB UGM Yogyakarta
For those interested to follow Bloomberg Aptitude Test (BAT) can enroll directly via the following website address http://www.takethebat.com
Want to know more? Join Bloomberg Campus Ambassador program, visit http://bit.ly/BATIndoAmb for more information.
Friday, 26 September 2014 13:45
Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada in collaboration with Doctoral Students and Alumni in Economics and business Universitas Gadjah Mada (IMADEBGAMA) will held a Doctoral Colloquium and Conference (DCC-FEB UGM) with the theme "Enhancing Indonesia's Competitive Advantage for the Betterment of the Society."
FEB UGM invite students and doctoral graduate, researchers and academics in the fields of Economics, Management and Accounting to present his research paper for the aim to introduce a wide range of current research topics and methods that contribute to increase welfare for Indonesia's society.
Paper topics which will be discussed in the Colloquium and Conference covering topics in the field of empiric research of Economics, Management and Accountancy, outlined as follows:
- Economics Of Development
- Public Economics
- Monetary Economics
- Economics Of International Trade
- Regional Economics
- Economics of natural resources and the environment
- Institutional Economics
- And topics related to economic
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- And topics related to management
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Auditing Practices
- Accounting Information Systems
- Public Sector Accounting
- Behavioral Accounting
- Islamic Accounting
- Accounting Education
- Corporate Governance, ethics and Accounting Profession
- And topics related to accounting
The paper submission is a full paper, which are divided into two categories namely colloquium (part of the dissertation) and conference (research results). The number of pages are no more than 20 sheets that are sent to the website http://imadebgama.feb.ugm.ac.id or to the email address
. Paper writing guideline can be see in the website. Paper must contain the background, literature review, data and methodologies, as well as contributions to science. Paper can be submitted in Bahasa Indonesia or in English, while the language of the abstract must be in English.
Time and place:
- Day/date: Saturday-Thursday, November 26-27, 2014
- Time: 8.0am - 4.30pm
- Venue: Building of Mater of Science and Doctoral Programs in Economics, Management and Accounting FEB UGM
- The deadline for submission of full paper: October 31, 2014
- The accepted papers announcements: November 7, 2014
- The deadline for Early Bird Registration: September 30, 2014
- Deadline for registration: November 14, 2014
- Implementation of the DCC: November 26-27, 2014
- Prof. Ari Kuncoro, Ph.D. (University Of Indonesia)
- Prof. Chandra Cahyadi, Ph.D. (Eastern Illinois University)
- Lili Yan Ing, Ph.D. (ERIA)
- Prof. Dr. Sidharta, C.F.A. (University Of Indonesia)
- Dr. Irwan Adi Ekaputra, M.M. (University Of Indonesia)
- Sujoko Efferin, Ph.D (University Of Richmond)
- Ardyanto Fitradi, Ph.D (UGM)
- Writer: Rp. 500.000,-
- Participant: IDR 350.000,- Early Bird: Rp. 250.000,-
Registration can be transfer through Bank Mandiri, Account No. 88888.020.9411.0003 a.n. UGM FEB DOKTOR PENERIMAAN SEMINAR/PELATIHAN/WORKSHOP.
- Wiwin, Fajar (0817 5464 545)
- Riana Wijayanti (0274-580726)
- Secretariat of DCC (0822 4225 6696)