Wednesday, 26 August 2015 11:04
PT Andalan Finance Indonesia in collaboration with the Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada (FEB UGM) will be organizing a Seminar on Financial Education and Literacy.
The seminar will be held on:
- Day, date: Friday, September 11, 2015
- Time: 08:00AM - 11:30AM
- Venue: Auditorium Djarum Foundation, Pertamina Tower Building, 5th floor
Facilities: certificates, goodie bag, and gifts
For further information and registration of the participants can contact: Office of Student Affairs Undergraduate Program, FEB UGM, 3rd floor East Wing. (Seating is limited)
Friday, 21 August 2015 15:58
Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada (FEB UGM) in the celebration of 60th anniversary will held seminar with the main theme of "Balancing Indonesian Economy: Governance & Accountability, Ethics, and Strategy Toward Inclusive Growth".
The seminar will be held on:
- Day and date: Saturday, September 19, 2015
- Time: 08:00AM to 04:30PM
- Venue: Hotel Tentrem, Yogyakarta
Agenda on the seminar as follows:
- Time: 09:00AM to 11:30AM
Invited Presentation and Discussion
- Prof. Hal Hill, title of presentation "Half A Century of Indonesian Economic Development: Continuity and Change"
- Prof. Dr. Bambang Sudibyo, title of presentation "Indonesian Political Economy"
Moderator: Dr. Tony Prasetiantono
- Dr. Denni Puspa Purbasari
- Dr. Harya Aswicahyono
- Time: 01:00PM to 04:00PM
- Dr. Eny Sulistyaningrum, title of presentation "Human Capital Situation in Indonesia"
- Dr. Arti Adji and Prof. Dr. Bambang Riyanto, title presentation "Decentralization and Provision of Public Goods: Evidence from Laboratory Experiments"
- Dr. Heni Wahyuni, title of presentation "The Determinations of Birthweight: Addressing Potential Sample Selection Bias from Babies Who Are Not Weighted at Birth"
- Dr. Evita Pangaribowo, title of presentation "Political Participation and Access to Public Resource: Evidence from Indonesia Subsidized Rice Program"
- Dr. Wkhid S. Ciptono, title presentation "the Nation Ambidexterity: Integrating Value Innovation and Public Value Management-The Smart Ways of Stimuliating the Competitiveness of Indonesia"
- Dr. Mamduh M. Hanafi, title presentation "Owenship Structure and Firm Performance: Evidences in the Subprime Crisis Period"
- Dr. Bayu Aji Aritejo and Dr. Meng-Kuan Lai, title presentation "Developing Brand Loyality through Brand Congruency"
- Risma Yanti Ginting, MBA. and Dr. Eko Suwardi, title presentation "The Effect of Interest Rate, Inflation, and Bond Liquidity toward Yield to Maturity (YTM) of Conventional Corporate Bonds in Indonesia Stock Exchange"
- Dr. Mahfud Sholihin, title of presentation "Disclosure of Corporate Governance Practices: A Comparison between Islamic and Conventional Banks in Indonesia"
- Vogy Gautama Buanaputra, M.Sc., title of presentation "Are They Interactions Between Real Earnings Management and Accrual-Based Earnings Management?"
For further infomation can contact: Admission Office, Master of Science and Doctorate Study Program, FEB UGM, Phone 0274 580726 or Mobile 08175464545