Tuesday, 16 August 2016 12:45
In order to commemorate the 61st anniversary of FEB UGM, Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada (FEB UGM) together with Danny Darussalam Tax Center (DDTC) will held an event "Question and Answer: Tax Amnesty."
This event will be held on:
- Day, date: Thursday, September 1, 2016
- Time: 09:00AM to 12:00AM
- Venue: The Alana Yogyakarta Hotel & Convention Center, Jl. Palagan Tentara Pelajar
- Prof. Dr. Wihana Kirana Jaya, M.Soc.Sc. (Dean of FEB UGM)
- Dr. Eko Suwardi, M.Sc. (Vice Dean of FEB UGM)
- Darussalam, SE., M.Si., Ak., CA., LL.M.Int.Tax (Managing Partner of DDTC)
- Danny Septriadi, SE., M.Si., LL.M.Int.Tax (Senior Partner of DDTC)
For further information and registration to be participants, please contact: Eny 08158980228, Helga 081299071122, Anisa 081231230808 (registration is free and limited seating).
Monday, 01 August 2016 15:09
Education Program Accountant, Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada (FEB UGM) together with the Indonesian Institution of Accountant (IAI) Chapter Yogyakarta will be held a workshop Teaching of Practical Accounting and Accounting Competency Test.
The workshop will be held on:
- Day, date: Monday-Friday, 7-9 September 2016
- Venue: Faculty of Economics and Business UGM
- Prof. Dr. Tri Widodo, M. Ec. Dev. (Professor, Chair of The Master's Degree Studies of Development Economics Program FEB UGM)
- Langgeng Subur, M.B.A., Ak., CA. (Head of The Coaching Profession For Finance, Ministry of Finance Republic of Indonesia)
- Kartini Windarti, S.E., Ak. (Entrepreneur and Business Practitioners)
- Drs. Sumaryono, M.Si. (Psychology Lecturer of UGM and Educational Psychology Consultation Practitioners)
Participants: Accounting lecturers, Accounting laboratory instructors at the college, practitioners, and public participant.
Workshops fee: Rp1.500.000* (25% discount if enrollment until August 12, 2016 or applicants three (3) or more persons from the same educational institution). These fee can be transferred to:
Virtal Account BNI 9888802104110003
a/n: UGM FEB PPAK PENERIMAAN SEMINAR/WORKSHOP/PELATIHAN
Registration date: 8-26 August 2016, through this address: http://ppak.feb.ugm.ac.id/index.php/workshop-accounting
Facilities and benefits: modules and textbook, certificate, report the results of accounting competence, lunch and coffee break, seminars kit, and 20 SKP from IAI.
For further information can contact:
Secretariat Office of Education Program Accountant FEB UGM,
Jln Socio Humanities No: 01.
Tel 0274 548506, 548507. HP 081227130405 (Uttari) or 082226544966 (Nanik).
Tuesday, 16 August 2016 15:55
Research and Training in Economics and Business (P2EB) Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada (FEB UGM) will held "Workshops: Taxes for Hospitals."
This workshop will be held on:
- Day, date: Thursday-Friday, 6-7 Oktober 2016
- Venue: Faculty of Economics and business UGM
For further information please contact: P2EB FEB UGM, Pertamina Tower 2nd floor Jln. Sosio Humaniora No:1 Yogyakarta, phone: 0274 548510
Monday, 29 August 2016 09:09
Master of Science and Doctorate Faculty of Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada (FEB UGM ) and Doctoral Students Community in Economics and Business Universitas Gadjah Mada (IMADEBGAMA) will organize Economics and Business Doctoral Colloquium and Conference (EBDCC) with the theme "Towards Sustainable Resources by Empowering Indonesia's Capabilities and Competitiveness."
This event will be held on:
- Day, date: Tuesday-Wednesday, 18-19 November 2016
- Venue: Master of Science and Doctorate Building, FEB UGM
- Prof. Dr. Budiono (Vice President of the Republic of Indonesia, Period 2009-2014)*
- Prof. Ainun Na'im (General Secretary Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education)*
- Prof. Dr. Mathew Siregar (Professor in Economics and Management of Bogor Agricultural University)
- Ir. M. Arif Wibowo, MM (CEO of Garuda Indonesia)
*In the confirmation
- Presenters: Rp750.000
- Participants: Rp400.000
- Early Bird: Rp300.000
Registration fee can be transfer to:
Bank Mandiri Account: 88888.020.9411.0003
a.n. UGM FEB MSI PENERIMAAN SEMINAR/PELATIHAN/WORKSHOP
BANK MANDIRI Branch UGM
For further more information please contact:
- Rori and Fajar (082242866665)
- Riana (0274 580726)
- Duma (08128274064)
- Tiara (081273860615)
- Uswa-Sponsorship (081327252815)
Download: Poster (PDF)